(1) Annual Percentage Rates (APR) subject to change without notice and are our best rates for excellent credit. Your individual rate will be based on approved credit determined by managed-risk program and may vary depending on creditworthiness.
(2) Unsecured personal loans are closed-end loans, not lines of credit, and may not be repeatedly refinanced to individual maximum limits.
(3) Only Glendale City employees are eligible for zero-percent computer loans. Requires city approval. City reimburses 7% to employees via credits to paychecks over the two-year period.
(4) You can receive a reduction of 1/2% of your calculated interest rate on a new or used auto loan if you have net direct deposit to a Glendale FCU checking account; and/or a reduction of 1/4% with 20% down. However, the minimum discounted APR cannot be less than our rate for 24 month auto loans. Rates cannot go below floor rates.
(5) Application needs only name, address, Social Security number and signature.
Your interest may be tax deductible. Please check with a tax professional.