As a member of Glendale FCU, you have access to friendly, no-hassle legal assistance. Your membership includes enrollment in our AccessFirst Legal Hotline Plan. The plan gives you access to unlimited web information, legal documents and legal assistance at no extra charge, helping you navigate a wide variety of legal matters:
- Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning, Powers of Attorney
- Divorce, Custody, Alimony, Child Support, Visitation
- Guardianships, Conservators, Trustees
- Personal Injuries, Accidents, Falls, Damages
- Real Estate, Boundaries, Easements, Eminent Domain
- Drunk Driving
- Juvenile Offenses
- Contractual Problems
- All Criminal Legal Matters
In addition to our convenient toll-free hotline and website, you’ll receive many additional benefits:
- Free Initial Consultation: Meet with a plan attorney to discuss any covered legal problem for up to a half-hour at no charge.
- Legal Representation: Our reputable plan attorneys bring you experienced legal counsel.
- Special Discount Hourly Rates
- Coverage for Your Entire Family: Including children and care for elderly parents, no matter where they reside.
You’re already enrolled! Your coverage is another free benefit of your membership at Glendale FCU.
Visit the Legal Access website at www.LegalAccessPlans.com or call the toll-free hotline at 1-800-562-2929.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your bills will be covered if an injury or illness leaves you unable to work for an extended period. Credit Disability covers you and your family by making your loan payments when you can’t.
We have a certified Notary Public on staff who can notarize credit union documents free of charge. Non-credit union documents can be notarized for a $10 per-document fee. Please call for an appointment.
Get your money faster! Direct Deposit electronically posts your net pay directly to your Glendale FCU account each payday.
Make savings and loan payments automatic with Payroll Deduction. Designate any portion of your paycheck to distribute among your savings and loan accounts at Glendale FCU.
You can designate all or any portion of your PERS check to be directly and automatically deposited to your Glendale FCU account.